Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Orkut... Mannn its addictive !!!

I may be a lil late at this, but orkut.... has turned out to be my latest craze [:d]... Oops, there i go again. It feels soooo gud when you've managed to convice atleast 50 of your closest friends in becoming your "FAN". Whether you've had to beg, plead or pay for it.... tazzz a totally different issue irrelevant to the context :)

Rating someone as sexy... wow wat an option. Its so thrilling (Oh ya... Cheap thrill... yes... ok ok) to think over again n again and decide if a gal is sexy, very sexy or super sexy... I'm just worried tat there is no option to rate someone ( boy or gal ) as dumb... there are so many in my list who fit the bill :)

"TRUSTWORTHY" and "COOL"... well they are more for the genuine friends you have. Arrrgh not much of thrills in here. The toughest thing on orkut seems to be getting a few of your friends in writing a testimonial for you. Its gotta luk grand n gr8... shouldnt it !!!

Oh ya there is the definite disadvantage of "WASTING" time on orkut... ha... who cares.
With close to 2500 scraps in my scrap book and over 50 fans outta the 120 odd friends in my list, I feel like a king [:d]

Orkut.... Mannn its addictive !!!